The current time is

Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Unable to load client print control" bug is finally fixed !!!

I finally got this annoying “Printing” error fixed and out of my wayyyy... Yaaaaaaaaaay... So, find the steps here below :)))
First, you have to install the MS Security patch 956391 on all the client machines. They normally would get installed if these machines are running the "Windows Updates"...
Secondly, you should install SQL server Service Pack 3 on Reporting Services 2005: You can find the installation files at this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ae7387c3-348c-4faa-8ae5-949fdfbe59c4&DisplayLang=en
Finally, you should install Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2005 Service Pack 1 on the Share Point machines. You can find the installation files at this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=82833F27-081D-4B72-83EF-2836360A904D&displaylang=en

Now, sit back and enjoy printing all your reports :))))))

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot. I spent three days to find your blog (the only valid solution)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous person,
    I guess you won't be seeing this comment, but, in case you passed by again once more, I'm really thrilled to be of help to someone out there :)))

    Enjoy...

    P.S: Let me know if you face another problem. Maybe, I'd be able to help you... :D

    ReplyDelete